Heading off tomorrow, on Launch Day — I’m launching from the ground and flying to San Diego! GET IT? Launching — um, yeah, OK.
Anyway, while I’m there I’ll be doing a little of this and a little of that.
- Friday: 8:00 PM: I’ll be at the mass autographing.
- Saturday, 11:30 AM: Reading from The Kingdom of Gods or maybe The Killing Moon, I can’t decide
- Saturday, 9:00 PM: SLEEPOVER OF THE GODS, the KoG launch party! Special prizes for people in pajamas.
- Sunday, 1:00 PM: World Fantasy Awards banquet, at which I find out whether The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms won. ::ulp::
- Monday, Stupid O’Clock in the Cracktime: I return home, and collapse into bed to recover from stress/hangover/lack of sleep/travel.
Aside from this, while I’m at the con I am doing nothing specific. Most likely I’ll spend a good amount of time in the hotel bar, because that is what a writer does when she has nothing specific going on at WFC. May be in my room frantically attempting to finish first pass edit of The Shadowed Sun, if I don’t finish it on the six-hour flight there. So if you see me out at the bar, I am most likely chillaxin’; come over and say hi!