Apologies, Epiphanistas; I haven’t had much to say here in the past few weeks aside from launch announcements. Sorry! But I haven’t been silent. Here’s a complete list of the interviews, guestblogs, etc., that I have done and/or will be doing shortly.
- Guestblog at FantasyBookCafe, for their Women in SF&F Month (read the whole series! Some great authors get profiled.)
- Guestblog at the BookSmugglers on The Unexotic Exotic
- Interview in the BookSmugglers’ Newsletter
- (And just for completeness, here’s Ana and Thea’s review of The Killing Moon. It scored a 9! Warning for spoilers, tho’.)
- At Goodreads, as part of their “Good Minds Suggest” feature, I list my favorite epic fantasies, and just to mix it up (because I get asked that one a lot) I added, “…for people who are sick of epic fantasy”.
- Did another Big Idea over at Scalzi’s Whatever blog.
- Did a reading and Q&A last night with Paolo Bacigalupi at Word Bookstore here in Brooklyn. The audio of the event was recorded, and will be posted on the bookstore’s website shortly; I’ll let you know when it’s up.
- In upcoming events, I’ll be doing an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit this Thursday; more once I have more details.
- Also in upcoming events, if you’re in upstate New York, I’ll be doing a reading and signing at the Flights of Fantasy bookstore in Albany on Saturday.